We are grateful to have been generously supported by or closely working with the following funding bodies and industrial partners.
- Transfer Bayesian Optimization for Multi-Fidelity Data in Uncertain Environments
European Network Fund | #GP ENF5.10 | PI | £7,440 | 2021–2022.
- Evolutionary Multi-Objective Search for Automating CNN Architecture Design
Royal Society | #IES\R2\212077 | PI | £11,815 | 2021–2023.
- Human-Centric Computing
Alan Turing Fellowship | PI | 2021–2022.
- Towards Scalable Multi-Objective Bilevel Optimization: Foundations, Methodologies and Applications
Hong Kong GRF | Co-I (with PI: Prof. Kay Chen Tan from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University) | HK$1,150,000 | 2021–2024.
- Many Hands Make Work Light: Multi-task Deep Semantic Learning for Testing Web Application Firewalls
Amazon Research Award | PI | $80,000 + $10,000 | 2021–2022.
- Knowledge Representation in Transfer Optimisation System and Applications for Highly Configurable Software Systems
EPSRC DTP Doctoral Prize | #2404317 | PI | £74,000 | 2020–2024.
- Transfer Optimisation System for Adaptive Automated Nature-Inspired Optimisation
UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship | #MR/S017062/1 | PI | £1,370,803 | 2019–2023.
- Dynamic Resource Management and Optimization for SLA Guarantees in Hyperconverged Communication Infrastructures
EPSRC Industrial CASE Studentship | #EP/P51049X/1 | Co-I (with PI: Prof. Geyong Min) | £81,430 | 2017–2021.
- Multi-Task Semi-Supervised Deep Learning based on Evolutionary Algorithms and Its Applications
NSFC | #61876162 | Co-I (with PI: Prof. Kay Chen Tan) | ¥640,000 | 2019–2022.
- University of Exeter Start-up Grant | PI | £10,000 | 2017–present.
- Three-Fold Decomposition in Multi-objective Optimization
North-European Associated Team Project between INRIA Lille Nord Europe and University of Exeter | PI | €10,000 | 2018–2020.
- Key Questions in Multi-Label Active Learning: Multi-objective Optimisation
Royal Society International Exchange Program (Cost Share with NSFC) | #IEC/NSFC/170243 | PI | £11,863 | 2018–2020.
- Research on Key Problems in Dynamic Environment Multi-objective Evolutionary Optimization
NSFC | #61502408 | Co-I (with PI: Prof. Juan Zou) | ¥250,000 | 2015–2018.
- DAASE: Dynamic Adaptive Automated Software Engineering
EPSRC Program Grant | #EP/J017515/1 | Research Fellow | ¥6,834,903 | 2012–2019.
- Evolutionary Computation for Dynamic Optimisation in Network Environments
EPSRC | #EP/K001523/1 | Research Fellow | ¥512,325 | 2013–2017.
- Stable Matching Theory in Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm based on Decomposition
Hong Kong GRF | #11205314 | proposal drafting and activity scheduling | HK$692,894 | 2014–2017.